Wednesday, August 5, 2015

DIY Miniature Garden

new (4).jpg






I love miniatures! I always had a plan of making a miniature garden and couldn't wait any longer. In this instructable I will show you how to make a cute mini garden in few easy steps. This could be a fun project to do in the weekends and I tried to make it beginner friendly, besides it doesn't matter if you're not an expert (neither am I), miniatures always turn out to be cute.

If you like this ible then please vote for it, I'd really appreciate it :D

Step 1: Materials needed

This mini garden can be made using easily available materials around us! To make this mini garden you'll need:

1) Flower pot of any size you want (It'll be the size of the mini garden),
2) Vining plant and a stick to support it, (Optional, but I thought it would look cute in the mini garden),
3) Twigss (to make the bench, table & fences),
4) Paper (to make tiny planters),
5) Thick paper (to make mini water can and bucket),
6) Scissor & ant-cutter,
7) Glue (white glue, hot glue or super glue),
8) Tiny plants (they grow around the larger ones, look around the garden),
9) Plants for the mini garden (money plants, succulent, preserved moss, dwarf trees etc.)
10) Anything you want to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment